Without the support of administrators in our schools, districts, and at the state level, it would be impossible for an organization like FBLA to thrive. Administrators provide funding, permission, logistics, and support – most often behind the scenes and without any fanfare or acknowledgment. This recognition provides local chapters with the opportunity to identify and quantify the support they receive from special administrators and to say thank you.
Nominations may come from local chapter advisers, FBLA members, Professional Division Members, and alumni. When nomination forms are received in the state office, the nominees may be contacted by the state office for further information.
Nomination forms must be submitted by March 18th via the link below.
Administrator of the Year
A selection committee will review information according to stated criteria, with emphasis being given to that administrator who:
• Has a deep commitment to FBLA and the members.
• Actively promotes interaction of FBLA activities with all business teachers and throughout high school courses and departments.
• Supports business and career technical education through involvement and leadership in other activities.
• Serves as a role model, mentor, and champion of member and adviser success.
• Supports opportunities for members to participate in FBLA activities beyond the local level.